Since 1986, Anna has been helping buyers find the home of their dreams. She has helped more than 500 families find that perfect home and continues to provide the same personalized service to their friends and family. If you are looking to buy, you won't find a salesperson with as much inventory knowledge as Anna. She will match your needs with the floor plan that fits your needs. Being able to do this is a result of years of experience and may save you hours of precious time. With an extremely high closing ratio, she will stand by the transaction to assure the Escrow will close in a timely manner. She is a prequalification specialist with a vast knowledge of institutionalized and portfolio lending programs including VA, FHA, CHFA and Conventional. If you are looking to sell your home, Anna will provide you with a comprehensive full-service marketing plan to assure the highest exposure and yield the highest sales price. She has successfully negotiated hundreds of transactions. You will benefit tremendously by having her on your side. Resident of Orange County since 1979. Resident of San Juan Capistrano since 2005. Married in 1993, Anna lives in San Juan Capistrano with her husband Louie. Anna enjoys traveling, socializing with friends and neighbors, being active in the community, and keeping healthy by spending time at the local health club.
- Member of Orange County Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service Committee
- Past Chairperson for the Orange County Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service
- Past Board of Directors for the Orange County Association of REALTORS® and SOCAL MLS
- Board Member - Orange County Assessment Appeals Board
- Advertising and Marketing specialist
- Highly regarded as one of the leading Real Estate Agents in South Orange County
Selling or buying a home can be an intimidating process. You want guidance in uncertain times. To learn more about what is happening in the real estate market, call or e-mail Anna Dickinson.
p: (949) 707-4400
a: 25950 Acero Ste 100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691